Administration/Human Resources Office Clerk / Full-Time, 32.5 hours per week, 80% FTE (san rafael)
Compensation: Rate of Pay depending on experience. (DOE)
Villa Marin currently has a Full-Time, 32.5 hours per week, 80% FTE, Administration /Human Resources Office Clerk position for a qualified individual. The right candidate must have at least one year of office experience in a fast-paced office environment.
Monday through Friday, 6.5 hours per day- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., hours can be flexible as needed
This Full-Time position offers a rich Benefits package including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Contribution, Employee Assistance program, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Birthday & Paid Holidays, Paid Jury Duty, and more.
Patience & understanding of the elderly required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required. Advanced computer skills required.
1) Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, duties include but not limited to; filing and maintaining employee files and records; posting jobs openings and Employee Notices, places recruitment ads, general office duties. . .etc
2) Assist Human Resources Director with open enrollment paperwork; Mandatory employee record keeping paperwork and Due Diligence. . .etc.
3) Maintains agency telephone lists.
4) Coordinates agendas and information for Board of Directors meetings, attends Board meetings, transcribes Board monthly meeting minutes, types correspondence for Board members.
5) Assist resident committees with photo-copying and required notices and documents
6) Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with recruiting & applicant screening practices
- High School graduate or equivalent plus advanced administrative/clerical training or experience
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly at all times
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite
- A minimum of two years of word processing data entry experience
- Knowledge of modern office equipment and proceduresMust be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations. Must meet health assessment requirements as regulated by the California Department of Social Services, including TB testing and fingerprint clearance required by Community Care Licensing through the State of California Department of Justice Caregiver Background Check Bureau. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and/or possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.If you’re interested in applying, please email or fax your resume with the job title “Full-Time Administration Office Clerk” in the subject line to (415) 499-1061 or mail to: Human Resources Department at 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE