Become a Villa Marin Resident
We’re excited to have you as a new resident of the Villa Marin community, and we will make the process of applying, buying your condominium, and moving in as easy and comfortable as possible.
Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information, and call or email us anytime with additional questions you may have.
You may begin your application process to become a resident here. Download our application forms below and mail them in along with the application fee of $250 per person. Please feel free to call us anytime with questions you may have during the process, toll free, at 1-888-926-2030. Our local number is (415) 492-2408.
To get started, download these 3 forms. For your convenience, you may complete them on your computer then print and sign them. If you prefer, you may also print them then fill them out by hand.
When submitting your application forms (above), please be sure to also include:
• A copy of your most recent tax return–federal form 1040 (pages 1 & 2)
• A copy of your Medicare and other medical insurance cards
• Payment of the application fee ($250 per person) via personal check (non-refundable)
Please mail your forms and application fee to:
Villa Marin Sales
100 Thorndale Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903-4599
Once all of the above forms are received by Villa Marin, we will arrange for you to meet our onsite doctor and social worker, as well as our admissions committee, to wrap up the process.
Please click here to browse our list of available condominiums. If you are interested in finding a home that is not listed, please let us know and we’ll see what may be available for you.
_ _ _ _ _
HIPAA is the acronym for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that was passed by Congress in 1996. HIPAA does the following:
- Provides the ability to transfer and continue health insurance coverage for millions of American workers and their families when they change or lose their jobs;
- Reduces health care fraud and abuse;
- Mandates industry-wide standards for health care information on electronic billing and other processes; and
- Requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information
HIPAA is organized into separate “Titles.” For information on the HIPAA Titles, please go to the HIPAA