Luxury Senior Retirement Community in San Rafael has an open full-time position for an RN in our Health Care Facility Clinic . The right applicant must have Long Term Care/elder care experience in a skilled nursing setting and a current California RN License. OBRA & Title 22 knowledge a plus.
Full Time/Non-Exempt, DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This Full-time position offers a rich employee-benefit package: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time & Paid Holidays, and more.
- Administer Medications
- Provides treatment during outpatient service hours as established by physician or nurse practitioner
- Performs treatments and procedures according to nursing scope of practice
- Performs EKG readings
- Responds to emergency situations, expedites necessary treatments and secured follow-up assistance
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize in delivering care during emergency situations
- Participate actively in administrative meeting and writes administrative reports as indicated
- Follows established lines of Authority/Communication
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Broad base knowledge of Nursing Practice and skill in dealing with geriatric patients and chronic care needs.
- Knowledge of medical care equipment and its use and operations. Sensitivity and understanding of issues related to aging
Patience and understanding for the aged is required. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must meet health assessment requirements as regulated by the California Department of Social Services, including TB testing and fingerprint clearance required by Community Care Licensing through the State of California Department of Justice Caregiver Background Check Bureau.
Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and/or possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
If you’re interested in applying, please email or fax your resume with the job title
“Full Time Clinic Nurse” in the subject line to (415) 499-1061, or mail to: Human Resources Department @ 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE